Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Joy Clair Best of the Year-- LeeAnn

My Favorite Posts of 2016

Hard to believe that a year has gone by since receiving that wonderful email that I have been accepted to the Joy Clair Design Team. And even more exciting was when that first Design Team package arrived.
I was asked to pick some of my favorite projects that I posted this year, and man it was not easy. I love most all of them. But here we are. Just a few of my favorites. With the links to check them out. 

January 2016
 
March 2016

May 2016

July 2016

November 2016

December 2016

December 2016

It has been a great year 
Please follow Joy Clair's facebook pageColor by Faith Bible Journaling facebook pageInstagram and Twitter, be the first to hear the news, sales and giveaways! They also have a Pinterest page and Youtube channel for your inspiration!

0 comments:

Post a Comment