Monday, March 20, 2017

Quick Quotes March 2017 Tutorial with LeeAnn


Greetings friends and fellow crafters, LeeAnn and Quick Quotes here bringing you the March 2017 video and tutorial using the sheets from the  Quick Quotes Windsong, Winter Bliss, and Anchors Aweigh paper packs along with seven of the Powderpuff Chalking inks.


The first thing I did was to cut the images I wanted using my scan n cut. I used Jade to ink up the WS105 pieces to simulate grass, some I did on the front side, others I did on the back side and alternated them. I put power tape on the back to adhere the pieces to each other. I then placed the fence pieces where I wanted them to be, and overlapped them so that they would fit properly on my layout, and found I needed another layer of grass. I then worked on placing the eggs where I would want them to be, They were cut out of the WinterBliss WI101 and 102 pages, which I then alternated them using back and front as well.
The Little bunny and the sentiment are from Sunsational Stamps and Crafts. I Chalked the edges of the sentiment using Sky Blue.
The flowers I used Fuchsia and Buttercup. The butterflies I used Buttercup, Warm Grey, Hydrangea, and Violet.
While placing everything for the layout I managed to lose a flower, but you will see in my final photo that I did find that flower, and also decided to add eyes to the bunny, along with glitter dots to the flowers and butterfly Antennae. I also decided to add an insert of AW100 to the inside of the photo frame for a little more color.
Once I have a picture of my grandchildren with the Easter Bunny this year, this page will be complete.

I hope you have enjoyed my project, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe so you will get notification of when I have another video go live. Thank you so much, and let's get crafting. 



Quick Quotes Items Used:
Windsong 100 background
Windsong 105 grass
Winter Bliss 101 eggs
Winter Bliss 102 eggs
Anchors Aweigh 100  inside frame
Powderpuff Jade grass
Powderpuff Sky Blue sentiment
Powderpuff Fuchsia flowers
Powderpuff Buttercup flowers/butterfly
Powderpuff Hydrangea butterfly
Powderpuff Violet butterfly
Powderpuff Warm Grey butterfly

Other Products used:
Spectrum Noir Markers
Glitter Dots
Sunstational Digital Bunny Stamp & Sentiment

Please be sure to follow the Quick Quotes Blog and to check out this months challenge here, my shape is Circles, can you tell? We hope you visit again soon! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment